Tuesday, February 1, 2011

January Favourites

SMASHBOX LIMITLESS LIQUID LINER PEN
I love this liner! I used to use a revlon colourstay liquid liner but now I found my favourite liquid liner ever! It's super easy to apply and the liquid doesn't run into fine lines. It's very very black and stays put throughout the day until you wash it off, gotta have it!

DOLCE AND GABBANA LIGHT BLUE
I recently received this fragrance and I cannot stop wearing it! The base notes include citron wood, amber and musk. The heart notes are bamboo, jasmine and white rose. The top notes include Sicilian cedar, apple and bluebell. It's a very fresh fragrance, and I've received tonnes of compliments when I wear it!

MAC MINERALISE SKIN FINISH NATURAL 
I love this powder foundation, I usually pair it with a tinted moisturizer for a sheer coverage. Or with a liquid foundation for a heavier coverage. I love the way it sets my makeup but doesn't make me look cakey. It gives me a glow without looking oily. My skin looks fresh and dewy, young and radiant. I definitely love this stuff!

AVENE COLD CREAM LIP CREAM
This lip cream is the mother of all lip conditioners. It will cure your dry flaky lips over night. I first exfoliated my lips with a LUSH lip exfoliant and then put this on afterwards and woke up with the smoothest lips I've ever had! It is a bit pricey but well worth it!


SIGMA EYE SHADING BRUSH E55
This month I've been loving this brush! It's perfect for packing on colour to your lid and is the perfect size. Everyone needs a brush like this! Get yours in the link below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment