Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sigma Brush Review

I was recently sent the Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki - F80 from SIGMA for reviewing purposes. I was startled at the feel of this brush when I recieved it in the mail. It is synthetic, I guess I haven't used many synthetic brushes for foundation before. This brush is my new holy grail item in my makeup bag, the way it blends foundation into your skin seamlessly is amazing! I've tried both buffing the foundation product into my skin, and stippling it. Buffing creates more of a natural look, while stippling gives an airbrushed look without looking too made up. This brush can be used with any type of foundation, I currently use it with cream foundation, and if I want slight coverage, a powder foundation. For both it works absolutely wonderful, and I would reccomend this brush to anyone. This brush is super inexpensive for both the quality and the efficiancy, for $16. I plan on buying a few more for my professional kit as now I consider it a MUST HAVE!
FTC: Sigma provided this brush to me for reviewing purposes. Sigma is not paying me for any mentions in this review, and all opinions are my own.







No comments:

Post a Comment