Tuesday, August 24, 2010

August Favourites

As summer quickly wraps up I just wanted to share a few of my favourite things both Beauty and Personal favourites for this month!
So here we go!
Beauty Favourites:
This is by far my favourite cleanser, after trying to find my miracle cleanser I finally found it! Recommended for oily skin, it has little micro beads which slightly exfoliate while you work it onto the skin. The thick jelly-like consistency is great because it doesn't run off your hands before it's even applied to your face and you barely need a dime size amount because it foams up so nicely! This product retails for $34.50 and I would recommend it to anyone who has oily skin! Lancome Gel Pure Focus:


My next favourite product for the summer is Clinique Moisture Surge. This moisturizer is a gel texture and is oil free, allergy tested and fragrance free! This moisturizer is great for any type of skin that needs that extra thirst relief. It is great after sunburns because it is light, and oil free and will help calm the inflamed skin. I have been using this moisturizer for over a year and am totally in love with it!
This product retails for $42.00
Bronzer is a must for the summer months when you really want to show off that beautiful youthful glow! My bronzer of choice is Hoola by Benefit. This matte bronzer is great for all over use and defining contours. I love this bronzer because it is so difficult to find a matte bronzer, and never mind the finding a true brown! No one wants to look like an orange Oompaloompa! This bronzer is well worth the money because it lasts forever!
This bronzer retails for $36.00
There's nothing better than smelling great while your hitting the mall, or your favourite restaurant. My favourite scent for this month is Couture Couture by Juicy Couture. "Inside, contrary pink grape accord makes mischief with orange flower, mandarin, blushed plum, honeysuckle and lazy, creamy sandalwood"
This makes for a cute bottle and great girly scent!
GO COUTURE YOURSELF!
This fragrance retails for $67.00 and $87.00
My favourite nail polish for this month is a wonderful light blue from China Glaze, the name is For Audrey. It is such a pretty colour, and it makes your skin look way more tanned than it is! Great for creating that pop of colour when you don't feel like wearing much makeup on a hot day. Quality very comparable to OPI!
This nail polish retails for $5.99
Now for my personal favourites! When I'm feeling like having a lazy day there is nothing better than watching your favourite TV show! Lately I have been crazy about Dr.Oz, I learn so much about everything from the physical to mental aspects of the human body!
I <3 Dr.Oz!
That's all for now, enjoy the rest of the summer!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment