Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 top 10 beauty Favourites!

 



LANCOME TEINT IDOLE ULTRA
This foundation is a MUST have for people who are prone to breakouts or have oily skin. It's an oil free formula that's super comfortable to wear, and the coverage is build able from medium to heavy. If worn with a primer and a powder your foundation will last all day long with no touch ups needed! I love this stuff!


BENEFIT HOOLA, I have been using this all year long every single day that i wear makeup to contour my face and give my face more dimension and colour. I'm amazed how long this stuff lasts! Great for lighter skin tones and doesn't look orange or fake!


CLARISONIC MIA , I have recently invested (it's super expensive) in a new skin cleansing device that is guaranteed to give your skin 6x's better cleansing that your hands alone. Great for exfoliating your skin and getting deep into your pores to remove oil, makeup and other buildup. I've been using it for about 3 weeks as of now and I LOVE IT! My skin is so soft and my breakouts have diminished! All you do is run the brush head under warm water, apply your cleanser to the brush and turn it on and buff your face in circular motions! It vibrates to get all the gunk out of your skin! It's rechargeable and totally waterproof!




LANCOME HYDRA ZEN NEUROCALM MOISTURIZER, this moisturizer is oil free and soothes your skin so nicely. It's extremely easy to apply and a little goes a really long way! It delivers instant moisture to your face without the greasy feeling. I absolutely love this stuff!





LUSH, need I say more? Every product that I have even purchased from lush I have been extremely happy with. I'm definitely obsessed, and in love with their bath bombs, bubble bars and soaps. They always make me happy and give me a chance to relax in the tub after a hard day. AND they don't test on animals and a lot of the products are vegan, which is a plus in my books!


IT'S A 10 MIRACLE LEAVE-IN PRODUCT, I'm sick and tired of using a heat protectant spray, then a volumizing mousse and this and that. To replace all that I was recommended this by my hair stylist and I've been in love ever since. It really does everything that it says it does, and it smells amazing! I don't have as much damage as I used to and I've even noticed my hair is growing longer since using this! (the picture explains everything!)




CHINA GLAZE NAIL POLISHES, these polishes are amazing and for the price you can't really get anything better! I even like them better than OPI (shocking, I know). My favourite shade it "FOR AUDREY" (the top middle colour). I'm already onto my second bottle now and I LOVE the robins egg shade, pretty for everyone!



KONAD NAIL STAMPING SYSTEM, I've never really been into doing my nails every couple days until I bought some KONAD stuff, it's really fun and it lets you be creative and artistic, even if you're not! It's super easy to use and in the end you get a really crisp and clear image of whatever image plate you have chosen!


MAC LIPSTICK IN HUE, This is my 2nd tube of lipstick in this shade and it's perfectly flattering on lighter skin tones. It's a peachy pink shade, very neutral but very pretty!



SMASHBOX WISH FOR THE PERFECT PALETTE, this was a STEAL! I just had to get 2! This item was limited edition for Christmas :( This Palette includes: 49 Eye Shadows, 10 Cream Eye Liners, 6 Brow Powders, 1 Brow Wax, 8 Lip Glosses, 2 Blush, 1 Bronzer, 1 Highlighter, 4 Mini Brushes (Eye Shadow, Cream Eye Liner, Angled Brow & Lip) I've used this palette almost everyday I wear makeup! I <3 Smashbox!


 


1 comment:

  1. What a great list for 2010! Thanks for including the Clarisonic and we are so happy to hear your skin is experiencing such great results!

    ReplyDelete