Saturday, August 28, 2010

Review: Lush BB Seaweed

After having skin troubles with trying a new medication, I needed help finding something that would cam down my blemished skin. I needed a product that would help my acne, soothe my skin and moisturize. When I broke out I quickly used acne products to rid my skin of the blemishes. After weeks I noticed my skin was very irritated and the acne was still not going away, the products were drying out my skin, making my skin create more sebum; which causes acne. I tried everything I owned and after 3 weeks I had given up. I was browsing the mall and went into LUSH. Remembering that their products were all natural and they dont test on animals (which makes me happy) I decided to ask the lady what to do. I explained my situation to her and she proceeded to tell me that she had taken the same medication aswell and she had the same problem as I did. She showed me BB Seaweed, a chilled clay mask with ground almonds to exfoliate, seaweed to calm, honey to moisturize and other stuff that just works wonders! This was my miracle! after using the mask once every 3-5 days for a little over a week my blemishes were calmed and my skin was so soft! My skin wasn't dry and flaky, rather it was moist and supple. I love this mask and will continue to buy it! There are no preservatives added to this product so it should be used within 4 weeks of your purchase and you must keep it in the fridge! Here is the ingredient list!
Lime Tree Flower and Sweet Violet Leaf Decoction (Tilia europaea and Viola odorata), Kaolin, Honey, Glycerine, Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Toothed Wrack Seaweed (Fucus serratus), Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Millet Flakes (Panicum miliaceum), Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Bentonite Gel, Fresh Rose Petals (Rosa centifolia), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Citral, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume
(*Occurs naturally in essential oils)

No comments:

Post a Comment